The Predator Mask is the hardest wearing of the range. Made from aluminum, stainless steel and double coated Polycarbonate, it is a ruggered hard wearing mask made for Divemasters, Instructors and Commercial Divers, who spend a lot of time underwater.
If you want to know more about why use a full face mask check out the Ocean Reef website:
You will find less ear stress due to less forced equalisation, no mask fogging and better vision, the ability to breathe through the nose, no change to your SAC as the regulator is fully balanced, no mask leakage, less facial stress and the list goes on.
If you want to try a full face mask call the shop and arrange an Adventure Dive, or book onto the Full Face Mask speciality.
• Regulator cover in marine-use Anodized Anticorodal®, light weight resistant, durable aluminum.
• Reg adjustment knob, internal screw, in AISI 316 stainless steel.
• AISI 316 stainless steel frame and buckles.
• Sensitive reg adjustment knob, sturdy and easy to grab even wearing thick gloves.
• Glacier strap: HNBR rubber made head strap, designed to maintain high elasticity when exposed to very low temperatures.
• 1030 g total mask weight (2.28 lb.).
• Heavily reduced positive buoyancy, 232 g (0.5 lb.).
Cold water certified, balanced, on demand, integrated regulator. Polycarbonate visor (siloxane double coated for scratch resistance). Directional exhaust valve (4 positions). Dive / pre dive switch. SAV (Surface Air Valve) included.
Can fit optional extras such as the LED Lights, and Digital Comms Units for commercial diving.
Limited LIFETIME warranty!