The Predator Mask is the hardest wearing of the range. Made from aluminum, stainless steel and double coated Polycarbonate, it is a ruggered hard wearing mask made for Divemasters, Instructors and Commercial Divers, who spend a lot of time underwater.
If you want to know more about why use a full face mask check out the Ocean Reef website:
The T-Divers version of the mask was made in conjuction with leading Technical Divers and comes out of the box ready for 100% O2. It is fitted with a Surface Air Valve, Visor Lights and ready for what ever diving you undertake.
Based off the commercial divers Predator, it lacks the aluminimum anodised plate, but is exactly the same in all other aspects including stainless parts, and solid construction.
You will find less ear stress due to less forced equalisation, no mask fogging and better vision, the ability to breathe through the nose, no change to your SAC as the regulator is fully balanced, no mask leakage, less facial stress and the list goes on.
If you want to try a full face mask call the shop and arrange an Adventure Dive, or book onto the Full Face Mask speciality.
Vitron O'Rings, O2 Compatiable construction
• Reg adjustment knob, internal screw, in AISI 316 stainless steel.
• AISI 316 stainless steel frame and buckles.
• Sensitive reg adjustment knob, sturdy and easy to grab even wearing thick gloves.
• Glacier strap: HNBR rubber made head strap, designed to maintain high elasticity when exposed to very low temperatures.
• 1030 g total mask weight (2.28 lb.).
• Heavily reduced positive buoyancy, 232 g (0.5 lb.).
Cold water certified, balanced, on demand, integrated regulator. Polycarbonate visor (siloxane double coated for scratch resistance). Directional exhaust valve (4 positions). Dive / pre dive switch. SAV (Surface Air Valve) included.
Can fit optional extras such as the LED Lights, and Digital Comms Units for commercial diving.
Limited LIFETIME warranty!